At Progression Park we care very much about you and your child’s privacy. As the creator behind the product Ordheltene, we involve many experts throughout the development process to make sure to uphold a product quality and safety for your child. We follow the best practices as specified by the “Know what’s inside” program and aim to comply with The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We are upfront about what our apps contain, so there are no hidden surprises.
– No in-app purchases
– No third party advertising
– No social media integration
– No collection or sharing of personal information
We don’t collect any personally identifiable information about the users of our apps. We do collect anonymous usage statistics to help us improve our apps.
Why collect any information inside an app?
Anonymous usage statistics, also called analytics, help us improve the experience of Ordheltene once it has been released. If we had no analytics, we would have no idea if anyone is using our apps, if they are getting stuck on certain screens or if the app crashes.
We may contract third-party service providers/experts to assist us in better understanding our App. These service providers are not allowed to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve the business, service and experience of the App Ordheltene. So long as those third-parties agree to keep this information confidential and uphold the law in regards to the security of storing such information.
What kinds of information?
– Firstly, we collect NO personally identifiable information. So not your phone number, where you live, photos, anything. Any usage statistics are anonymous and there is no account signup process in our apps.
– We do store which device you are using and the version of the operating system.
– How long the app was used for, how many times it has been opened.
– Which screens/characters/features are most popular.
How do we do this
We are using a third party service called Apple Developer and Google PlayConsole. They store this data securely and do not share it with anyone else.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children. If you believe we have mistakenly collected such information, please contact us so we can resolve the issue.
This policy was last modified on 29-09-2017
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com or visit our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ordheltene/ or our website at www.ordheltene.dk